JUNIOR – INTERMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT LAWYER - WELLINGTON
CALLING ALL STARS
Dundas Street is a specialist employment law firm, led by Partners Susan Hornsby-Geluk, Blair Scotland, Ros Webby and David Traylor.
Based in Wellington, we take pride in building strong and effective team-based client relationships and in providing pragmatic advice and representation that is clear, fresh and sharp every time.
Our team has a substantial client base including a wide range of public and private sector clients. We are at the leading edge of employment law in New Zealand representing clients in high profile industrial disputes and litigation.
A rare opportunity has arisen for the right person to join our outgoing and inclusive team of lawyers as a Junior - Intermediate Lawyer. We are looking for someone who:
- Has completed their law degree and NZ professionals
- Has a strong academic record
- Has some experience working as a lawyer, preferably in employment
- Is passionate about employment law
- Is an innovative thinker
- Has strong research and writing skills
- Has outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Will flourish in a supportive and dynamic team environment
If this sounds like you, send your CV and expression of interest to us, c/- email@example.com by Monday 13 December 2021.