Recognised in 2016 by international ratings agency, Legal 500, as one of just 7 "Next Generation" Employment lawyers in New Zealand, Chloe is a highly talented advocate.
With over 8 years of experience in a range of environments, Chloe is able to provide the strategic direction, support and advice you need to resolve your employment law issues.
Chloe works for both employer and employee clients, providing advice on a range of contentious and transactional matters, including:
- Personal grievances
- Representing clients in mediations and negotiations
- Advising on restructures and redundancy processes
- Collective bargaining and industrial action
- Undertaking complex disciplinary investigations and processes
- Dealing with medical incapacity
- Assisting with performance management processes
- Drafting policies and procedures
- Drafting, reviewing, and advising on employment agreements
- Proceedings in the Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court
Chloe provides pragmatic and practical advice, with the emphasis on ensuring that client’s objectives are met, and a satisfying result achieved.
Chloe also provides seminars and workshops on employment law. She has an engaging and lively presentation style, which is always well received.
Chloe is a member of the New Zealand Law Society and the Human Resources institute of New Zealand.