Barnaby joined Dundas Street in May 2017. He has a strong balance of intellectual acumen, attitude and professional experience.
He has relevant and useful experience working under pressure in the Public Sector and provides a critical level of support to our team.
Barnaby’s previous experience includes:
- Responding to Privacy and Official Information Act requests
- Preparation of written responses to parliamentary questions
- Managing Select Committee processes
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Balancing competing interests
- Dealing with media
- A high level of analysis and decision making
- Providing support and advice to management
- Considering risk and strategic direction
In addition, Barnaby spent 2 years teaching English in Colombia, and has a particular affinity with the Latin American culture. He also enjoys running and hiking in the outdoors, as well as watching cricket, much to his partner’s disdain.