Employment Relationship Problems, Investigations, Privacy & Human Rights
"Highly professional team of great employment lawyers whose different experience levels mean that work can be allocated in a cost effective way"
We understand the challenges our clients face including;
- Strategic advice on Board and Governance issues, and the exit of senior employees;
- Disciplinary and performance management processes;
- Dispute resolution including representation at mediation and litigation in the Employment Relations Authority, Employment Court and Court of Appeal;
- Harassment and bullying claims;
- Incapacity, stress, disability and other medical issues relating to employment, including ACC and Health & Safety issues;
- Advice on holidays and leave issues;
- Remuneration issues, KiwiSaver and superannuation, bonuses and retention arrangements;
- Avoiding problems at the outset by reviewing and updating policies, agreements and forms and staff training to ensure a consistent approach that reflects the values and culture of your organisation.
Dundas Street brings our practical approach to workplace investigations and independent reports. As a result we produce accurate, comprehensive yet succinct reports in a timely and cost effective manner.
"Many thanks for this [investigation report] it looks extremely comprehensive and is beautifully written - exactly what I was looking for"
Official information, Privacy and Human Rights
We specialise in providing strategic employment law advice on a range of employment issues including privacy law and human rights law. The employment relationship frequently raises issues touching on both areas, and the team has an active interest and expertise in them.