All liability excluded
2. To the extent permitted by law:
a) all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this site or the content on or accessed through it; and
b) we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or use of or reliance on the content on or accessed through it.
3. If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above. If you are using this site or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
4. Dundas Street will take action to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to its attention, within a reasonable time.
Content on or accessed through site
6. While Dundas Street has tried to ensure the content on this site is current, accurate and complete, it does not guarantee such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it.
7. Dundas Street only provides the content on, or accessed through the site, on an "as is" basis. You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content and/or the services for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed through, the site.
8. The content on the site does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. Dundas Street may change the content and/or services described on the site at any time without prior notice. Users seeking to rely on or verify any content and/or services contained on the site should contact Dundas Street.
Jurisdiction and governing law
9. The site and content has been prepared in accordance with the requirements of New Zealand law. These terms and any matters or disputes connected with this site will be governed by New Zealand laws and will be dealt with by New Zealand courts.Privacy statement
10. Dundas Street collects, retains and updates personal information about you which you provide both:
a) directly, for example, by you sending us an email enquiring about information on Dundas Street services or events, or to go on mailing lists; and
b) indirectly through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
11. Dundas Street intends to use this information for purposes connected with:
a) providing, monitoring and marketing existing and future law and internet related products and services, to you;
b) keeping you informed of developments or opportunities in areas or activities you have previously been interested in or we believe you may be interested in.
12. Dundas Street intends to provide overall statistics about users, site use, demand for relevant products, services, facilities and information, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties. These statistics will not include any information which personally identifies you.
13. You are entitled to access and correct the personal information Dundas Street holds about you at any time. You can request to be removed from any Dundas Street mailing list or similar Dundas Street service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your rights of removal may be subject to any additional terms which apply to the relevant list or service.
Right to use site and content
14. All intellectual property on this site is owned by Dundas Street or its suppliers. You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this site provided you only use that content for informational, non-commercial purposes and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgment of Dundas Street's rights in the relevant content. If you wish to link to any part of this site, you must get Dundas Street’s prior written consent. You may not use this site, or the content on it, for any other purpose or in any other way.
Third party materials
15. This site contains links to third party websites. These are not controlled by Dundas Street. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that Dundas Street checks, endorses, approves or agrees with the third party websites it links to. Third party websites will likely have their own restrictions on how you may use the content on those websites and what responsibility the website provider will accept in relation to the content. You should ensure you read and comply with these.